Тhree are the Open Price Bids for the Construction of a Section of "Struma" Motorway through the Kresna Gorge
Three are the open price bids of the admitted candidates in the public procurement procedure for selection of a contractor for design and construction of 13.2 km from the Struma Motorway, in the section between Kresna and Krupnik. This is the carriageway in Kulata – Sofia direction, which will pass east from the Kresna Gorge on a new route.
The entire nearly 24-kilometer section from Kresna to Krupnik is divided into two lots - 3.2.1 and 3.2.2, so that the site can be operated simultaneously. The price bids for Lot 3.2.1 were opened today - from km 375+860 to km 389+100, as well as the adjacent road links.
The open price bids are of:
- "GBS-Infrastructurno stroitelstvo" AD - BGN 635 972 625.41 with VAT
- Association "GEOPAT STRUMA 3.2.1", consisting of: "Geostroy" AD, "Patstroy-92" AD, "Bias-M" EOOD and "Ilia Burda" EOOD - BGN 504 037 616.93 with VAT
- Partnership under the Obligations and Contracts Act "APP LOT 3.2.1", consisting of: "GROMA HOLD" EOOD, "EVROPEISKI PATISHTA" AD, "VODNO STROITELSTVO - BLAGOEVGRAD" AD, "PATPROEKT" EOOD and "VAHOSTAV-SK" a.c. - BGN 599 999 903.90 with VAT
Lot 3.2.1 is 13.2 km long. 3 tunnels will be constructed in the section – Simitli /211 m/, Rakitna /1 135 m/ and Stara Kresna /1 052 m/. The facilities will be equipped with systems for fire alarm, ventilation, power supply, lighting, traffic management, etc. 10 viaducts with a total length of 3.5 km will be constructed, as well as 3 overpasses and underpasses. The access to the alignment will be provided through 3 road junctions:
- Poleto road junction at km 379, which will provide access from Kulata direction to the villages of Brezhani and Poleto, as well as a connection to the motorway to Sofia.
- Mechkul road junction at km 384, which will provide access from Kulata direction to the villages Mechkul and Brezhani, as well as a connection to the motorway to Sofia.
- Stara Kresna road junction at km 387, which will provide access from Kulata direction to the villages of Stara Kresna, Oshtava, as well as a connection to the motorway to Sofia.
The deadline for the execution of the public procurement is 1556 days and includes the time for design and construction.
The work of the Tender Committee examining the technical offers for Lot 3.2.2 is ongoing and the opening of the price bids is forthcoming.
The project for the construction of the section of Struma Motorway through the Kresna Gorge is planned to be co-financed by the Cohesion Fund of the European Union and the national budget through OP "Transport and Transport Infrastructure".